The New Culture Forum
Invites you to Join Us for a very important conference:
TACKLING BRITAIN’S MOST SERIOUS ISSUE
Saturday, 7 October
The Emmanuel Centre
Marsham Street, London, SW1P 3DW
Mass immigration is profoundly impacting Britain. Join the New Culture Forum in Westminster on Saturday, 7 October as we bring together leading experts & other notable voices to candidly and honestly discuss the problems caused by mass immigration and propose solutions.
* Peter Whittle, Founder & Director of the New Culture Forum
* Rafe Heydel-Mankoo, Senior Fellow at the New Culture Forum
*Dr. Philip Kiszely, Senior Fellow at the New Culture Forum
* William Clouston, Leader of the Social Democratic Party (SDP)
* Prof. David Coleman, Emeritus Prof of Demography at the University of Oxford
* Laurence Fox, Leader of the Reclaim Party
* Prof. Matthew Goodwin, Professor of Politics at the University of Kent
* Ben Habib, Advisor to the Reform Party, former Brexit Party MEP
* Prof. Eric Kaufmann, Professor of Politics at Birkbeck, University of London
* Alp Mehmet, Chairman of Migration Watch, former British Ambassador
* Neil Anderson, former Executive Director of Migration Watch
* Amandeep Bhopal, Founding Chairman of the Global Britain Centre
Britain has had more immigration in the past 25 years than in the previous 2,000 years combined.
The Government has lost control. Immigration levels in the 20th century were manageable - but today 16.6% of the British population is now foreign born: 10 million people. Of these 10 million, 42% arrived in the last decade.
From housing and infrastructure to community relations and social cohesion, no country and no society can sustain such rapid and dramatic demographic change indefinitely.
All of this of this has happened without any democratic consent.
The British people were never given a vote on mass immigration, even though its long-term consequences are arguably more profound than Brexit. Indeed, the last three governments were elected on manifesto pledges to dramatically reduce immigration levels -- pledges that have been consistently broken.
In this crucial conference, the New Culture Forum brings together leading experts and other notable voices to speak openly, candidly and honestly about the problems arising from mass immigration and why governments seem unable to control it.
Most importantly, in keeping with the New Culture Forum's mission to provide solutions to Britain's problems, the participants will also present their solutions to Britain's immigration crisis and the issues arising from it.
We hope you can join us for this important event.